Windows Mail

Kann mir bitte jemand sagen wo Vista die "Ablage" von Windows Mail abspeichert ?

  • Re: How to recover my e-mails from old hard disk
    ... This should be answered by someone who uses Vista. ... ** Only regarding the importing into Windows Mail, ... of the old e-mails," and the old e-mails are on an XP installation. ... Marcelo, you need to search for files with the .dbx extension on your old ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: creating a hyperlink
    ... Vista 64 bit, the program wasn't compatable with it. ... Copy a hyperlink from IE address bar. ... Save message to Drafts ... know is to get rid of Vista and Windows Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Newsgroup not starting at top, and how to import old emails from OE
    ... The mail program that comes with Vista is called Windows Mail, ... I can probably connect it to my network, copy the email files over into the proper identity folder, and then extract the emails I need. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: OT:Windows Mail Problem
    ... In the process of separating my real life from my work life, I bought a Sony Vaio with Vista as the OS. ... The default Mail and News Reader is an Outlook Express replacement called Windows Mail. ... I traded emails with the ISP tech support for several iterations. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Cant open/save attachments in windows mail. Or open or run do
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... attachment and when done the Windows Mail program freezes and I have to close. ... very few Vista users have this persistent problem that you seem to ... problem which leads me to believe this is a Microsoft problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)