MSI-Mainboard KT-4 Ultra MS-6590 C-Media CMedia 8738MX Sound Driver

MSI-Mainboard KT-4 Ultra MS-6590

###############################

Wer Probleme hat mit dem Mixer von C-Media 8738MX Driver einfach aus der Regedit entfernen somit wird er nicht mehr gestartet.

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

ab: Typ: REG_SZ C-Media Mixer Wert: Mixer.exe /startup "ENTFERNEN"

mfg.
Meier Thomas

  • Re: C-Media AC97 Audio Device
    ... I uninstalled the C-Media ... at Device Manager/Sound, Video, I see C-Media AC97 Audio Device, whereas my machine for 2 years has been using Avance AC'97 Audio for VIA Audio Controller. ... given me the new C-Media software, and I'd like to verify that it did, and find a way to uninstall it if it was a gift from Microsoft which blocked my regular ... If your driver has indded been updated with another, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: lost sound after update
    ... I could never get rid of the C-Media entry in the Add/Remove Program ... list even after I rolled back to Avance 3570 or install Avance 3850 and Task ... I just located the original driver from my ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: lost sound after update
    ... Click on "Custom Install: High Priority and Optional Updates for Your Computer" ... I could never get rid of the C-Media entry in the Add/Remove Program ... >list even after I rolled back to Avance 3570 or install Avance 3850 and Task ... I just located the original driver from my ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Error loading cmicnfg.cpl - The specified module could not be
    ... This error occurs after trying to uninstall the updated ... C-Media AC'97 onboard sound driver that appears after upgrading to XP ... Take out the C-Media Audio Driver line. ...
  • cmedia driver problems from windows update site
    ... Microsoft, C-media, selectively loading drivers, Google search, ... driver from the MS site, it asked me to put in my W98 CD, and find ... Windows update site tried to get me to install C-media for a different ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)