Re: SP2 und Speicherbelegung

"Wolfgang Bauer" <aon.913314759@xxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:270509.123414.m.p.d.w.v.i.11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nachtrag ... jetzt nach dem dritten Neustart ist die Belegung auf 1.13 GB
zurück. Also noch mal Glück gehabt ;-)
Und ich wollte Dir gerade schreiben.
Die RAM Belegung oben vor SP2, unten nach SP2.
http://www.wolfgang-bauer.at/screenshot/ram.html

Heee, das gilt nicht. Bei Dir sind die 0.13 frei geworden, die es bei mir mehr belegt. Gib mir meinen Ram zurück!!!!!!!!!!

mfg Chris ;-)

  • Re: MS Security Updates. Are They Mostly For...
    ... my experience it would indeed install and fit. ... The least RAM I think I ever tried XP was 256MB. ... have them set to switch clock speeds automatically. ... Although XP SP2 ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: windows xp pro slow...
    ... Recently I have made a fresh install for a friend of mine (on another ... computer had only 512MB RAM and I have 1.5 GB RAM (for christ sakes, ... working 2 years without XP fresh reinstall? ... I very much doubt that reinstalling SP2 would help, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Updating from SP1 to SP2 the Target Grows UP!!!!
    ... This machine has 128 Mb of RAM and runs Ok with SP2 ... but what disturbs me are the memory requirements. ... > looks like it crashes before it has created the pagefile, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • RE: BLUE SCREEN - Prescott CPU Soyo Motherboard SP2
    ... I did check all connections as well as run Microsoft's memory ... I even pulled each ram chip out one by ... >> I have updated to SP2 and everyday I get at least one blue screen. ... >> motherboard but still get the blue screens. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • RE: SP2 does not resolve Q330909
    ... > with 1GB of RAM". ... > Your Windows XP-based computer may not hibernate. ... This laptop is running Windows XP Pro ... incorrect in its claim that the issue is fixed with SP2. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)