Re: Vista 64 Installation - wie?

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:51:28 +0200, "Helmut Haeussler"
<h.nospam.haeussler5@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

wie installiert man Vista 64. Ich kann die DVD unter Vista 32 im Explorer
anschauen aber nicht starten und ich kann nicht von der Vista 64 DVD booten.
("Legen Sie bitte einen bootfähigen Datenträger ein....") Für die

Die Installation aus Vista x86 geht nicht. Man benötigt als Basis eine
x64 Version.. Dabei kann es sich um eine Anytime-Upgrade-Version
direkt von MS, wird leider nicht mehr angeboten, oder um eine
Systembuilderedition handeln. Als Key kann man den von Vista x86
verwenden.

Falls es eine im Handel gekaufte Anytime-Upgrade DVD sein sollte,
bekommst Du eine Upgrade-Key. Der funktioniert aber nur, wenn die
Installation aus Vista x64 heraus erfolgt.

MfG

Udo Kammer

  • Re: Want a HowTo for multibooting two or more Vista versions
    ... The use of XOSL removes the need for each Vista installation to have its own ... logical partitions. ... I have not actually read the license text in these folders, ...
  • Re: Vista Corrupted To Near Unusability -- No Recovery Disks
    ... I like Ubuntu and in fact use it on this machine at work because to use my MVP award of Windows at work would IMHO be illegal. ... However I have tried W 7 and it is much leaner and cleaner than Vista so I can't quite agree that is is simply a trimmed down Vista, I believe there have been significant coding changes. ... I have been pleased with Vista HomePrem: unlike any previous Win installation I used, it ran for more than 2 years without any need for a clean install. ... No solution found at this time, but I may likely post what I eventually do, and that may not involve HP sending me the recovery CDs which I want because of what appears to be a flawed business model. ...
  • asus a8v-vm se mobo
    ... If u are trying to install vista or win7 it is not compatiable OS. ... it uses a realtech driver which keeps getting replace, ... Re: vista sound driver problem ... starts the installation, and choose Properties. ...
  • Re: OT: Office 2007 installation warning
    ... Subject: OT: Office 2007 installation warning ... Have installed a dozen Vista setups, from Home to Ultimate, both in X32 ... After upgrading it, no more problems in the last two months (it is my ... To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * ...
    (comp.sys.hp.mpe)
  • Re: Vista Bus to SBS2003R2 connectcomputer problems . . .
    ... PMTU discovery is some means that TCP uses to set the MTU packet size (when ... I have commited this machine to Vista now and will continue using my old XP ... Have conducted another bare metal Vista installation and installed the WMI ... > I still have my old laptop working OK. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)