Re: Problem mit Maus > Vista 64 Bit bei Erstbetriebnahme eines neuen P

Peter Jasik <Peter@xxxxxxxx> schrieb:

celldweller88 schrieb:

Ist im BIOS die Option "USB Legacy Support" eingeschaltet?
http://www.bios-info.de/

Nicht gelesen?
,-- [ Zitat aus dem OP: ]
`--------

--
Helmut Rohrbeck [MVP]
http://www.helmrohr.de/Kontakt.htm

  • Problems with HP dx5150/ATI Xpress 200 chipset
    ... ATI USB ... For all the installs I made the following changes to the default BIOS ... basic functionality, including network working. ... APIC settings did not seem to affect obsd boot or installs, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Problems with HP dx5150/ATI Xpress 200 chipset
    ... ATI USB ... For all the installs I made the following changes to the default BIOS ... basic functionality, including network working. ... APIC settings did not seem to affect obsd boot or installs, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Problems with HP dx5150/ATI Xpress 200 chipset
    ... ATI USB ... For all the installs I made the following changes to the default BIOS ... basic functionality, including network working. ... APIC settings did not seem to affect obsd boot or installs, ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Windows wont start with USB printer plugged in
    ... In one case it is a Dell Computer with an HP printer. ... If you remove the printer USB cable, ... then the computer go to the BIOS splash screen. ... Then I took it to the owners home and install her Epson ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Boot from USB PRM (Partitioned Removable Media ) failed after loading OS2LVM.DMD error: "OS/2 i
    ... I've never even tried the USB external hard drive ... The drivers involved are the same. ... OS2DASD.DMD usually serves the fixed drives first, ... BIOS which shifts the PRM before the fixed disks. ...
    (comp.os.os2.bugs)