RE: Benutzereinstellungen WEG

"Reiner" wrote:

Hallo habe XP ultimate 64 bit und hatte beim hochfahre ALLE
Benutzerwinstellungen weg inkl. outlook
Die Programme laufen noch aber eben wie neuinstallation oder anmelduing
Was hat SupoerVISTA da wieder ... WEr weiss Rat?

Hallo hatte ähnlichen Stress
Abhilfe:
Über DVD Vista Booten und in der Reperaturabteilung Vista auf einen
Wiederherstellungspunkt zurücksetzen.
ABER NUR VON DVD AUS !!!

Geht bei dir die Updates auch nicht ??? ist da vieleicht ein Zusammenhang ??
Tschüss

  • Media Player 11 Codec Plugins On Windows Vista Business
    ... Vista Business, or I wouldn't be up here on this forum, desperately seeking ... apparently still as dead as a doornail until it gets its "own" codec plugin. ... I want to use Media Player 11 and not ... The NVIDIA Purevideo DVD Decoder software is designed to be used ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Vista composite signal
    ... Vista comes with a DVD codec, so you don't have to go buy one. ... chooses the right tuner. ... If you're asking about being able to switch between watching TV and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Media Player 11 Codec Plugins On Windows Vista Business
    ... Vista-based dvd decoder as an add-on. ... I had seen the link "DVD Playback Options for Windows" ... have been waiting for a Vista link to become available. ... I am painfully aware that a DVD codec did not come with Media Player 11 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: BSoD During Install of Vista 64 bit
    ... Vista Upgrade Advisor does not find any issues. ... burning at slow speeds increases your chances of getting an accurate DVD. ... When people get BSODS on setup of a new operating system, that merits a check of the usual hardware suspects. ... You won't be able to do an upgrade install from XP, ...
  • Re: Vista32: dvd playback degraded?
    ... I'm honestly not aware of any crippling of DVD quality signals. ... Monitors need drivers too. ... through to the monitor. ... Vista drivers installed for your Monitor? ...