Re: AVI Files

From: Jens Duczmal (MPDV.20.101_at_spamgourmet.com)
Date: 03/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:54:58 +0100

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:43:53 +0100, "Christina Haller"
<codegen@gmx.net> wrote:

>Lass dich von den typen mit dem namensfimmel nicht einschüchtern. Sie reiten
>lieber auf solchen Dingen rum anstatt Lösungen zu bringen.
>
>such mal im Google nach SHFileOperation. Sind Windows API's die genau das
>machen was du suchst.

Da hast Du aber eine ganz tolle Lösung erbracht :

1) Ein Hinweis auf Google ist wohl kaum eine Lösung
2) Falsches Thema. 6. Setzen.
   Er wolle AVI-Dateien haben um sie dann anzeigen.
   Davon, das er Dateien kopieren will, war niemals die Rede.

Jens

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problem with Google
    ... Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows ... > Are you trying to get to Google? ... > In Windows, open the Notepad program. ... To file a complaint, visit: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: my browser hijacked Help!
    ... Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows ... > Are you trying to get to Google? ... > In Windows, open the Notepad program. ... To file a complaint, visit: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Microsoft testifies Google-Yahoo "anti-competitive"
    ... supporting ads on Google. ... If Windows is the gateway to the Internet ... Your earlier example of operating systems didn't ... That leaves you with needing to show another search engine that's ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Report: Google to Dump Windows Internally Due to Security Concerns
    ... Google to Dump Windows Internally Due to Security Concerns ... Windows has been reportedly been banned from Google's magical workplaces due to security concerns. ... Comments one employee, "Linux is open source and we feel good about it. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Apples poor positioning for the age *after* x86
    ... You might argue that Google is solving the wrong ... >> an alert the first time a new or modified app was run. ... > I do not see that Mac OS X uses alerts any the less than Windows, ... Windows also seems to have a three-tiered system for drivers. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)