Windowstaste+E blockiert

From: Dieter Schmitz (Dieter.schmitz_at_BaSEGmbH.de)
Date: 03/09/05

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:24:14 +0100

Hallo,

ich habe ein kleines Programm welches eine kleine Shellerweiterung vornimmt.
3 Menüitems werden im Windows Explorer hinzugefügt.

Dazu wurde folgende Registry Key verändert:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\AAAAA]
@="{........}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\AAAAA]
@="{........}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\DragDropHandlers\{........}]

Wird die Taste Windowstaste+E gedrückt, so wird auch das Programm aktiviert,
und der Windows Explorer erscheint nicht mehr.
Hat einer eine Idee, warum der Explorer nicht mehr erscheint, bzw. wie man
dieses Problem umgehen kann?

Danke
Dieter

Relevant Pages

  • RE: DEP ALERT
    ... It was definately windows explorer where I got the DEP alert [i ... While I have your attention perhaps you could tell me why I have a browser ... It is really important to distinguish between Windows Explorer and Internet ... install it for use with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1. ...
  • RE: DEP ALERT
    ... It is really important to distinguish between Windows Explorer and Internet ... Add-ons (Browser Helper Objects / Browser Extensions) that you may have ... install it for use with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1. ...
  • Re: Need collective brain power of the many
    ... there have now been over 200 people reporting very similar problems ... Windows Explorer (Recycle bin, folder shortcuts, control panel, ... Restore point or doing a Repair Install of Windows or reformatting ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Explorer crashes every time I try to open recycle bin
    ... Renaming works fine only in Internet Explorer. ... >>worse as Windows Explorer comes up with a message saying it has had to close, ... > to what you are reporting. ... > to install free ShellExView and to try disabling these ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Explorer, desktop folders wont open - HELP!
    ... >I try to log into Microsoft Explorer and it does the same. ... there have now been over 200 people reporting very similar problems ... Windows Explorer (Recycle bin, folder shortcuts, control panel, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)