Add-Ons löschen

Hallo NG. Ich verwende Windows XP und IE 6.0. Unter der Anzeige: "Von
Internet Explorer verwendete Add-Ons sind u.a. eine ganze Reihe Add-ons von
Sun aufgeführt. So fängt die Reihe an mit Java Plug-in 1.4.3_03 bis Java
Plug-in 1.5.0_09, insgesamt 12 Einträge. Können einzelne gelöscht werden
und wie funktioniert die Löschung?
Danke. Gruss Hans

  • Re: Timeout
    ... Add-ons is a place to start. ... How to manage Internet Explorer add-ons in Windows XP Service Pack 2 ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... WaitToKillServiceTimeout may affect ...
  • Re: Error Reporting asks me to download IE Service Pack 2 and othe
    ... This update ensures that all add-ons are listed in the Manage Add-ons dialog ... > were disabled I would not be able to use Internet Explorer. ... you need to start your computer in Safe Mode. ... >>> Restart Internet Explorer. ...
  • RE: Please help me- computer hangs and crashes
    ... This is copied material from a Microsoft Internet Explorer help file, ... Web browser add-ons: ...
  • Error Reporting asks me to download IE Service Pack 2 and other in
    ... The error was likely caused by Microsoft Internet Explorer. ... This update ensures that all add-ons are listed in the Manage Add-ons dialog ... Restart your computer in Safe Mode ... Windows mode, you need to start your computer in Safe Mode. ...
  • Re: web loading slowly !
    ... In Internet Explorer Tools, Manage Add-Ons, Enable ... lot of other checks against hijacker tricks. ... There may be nothing you can do to remove an infection, ...