Re: Wie kann ich IE wieder als Standart Browser einstellen ?

From: Gerd (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/10/04

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:33:08 -0700

>-----Originalnachricht-----
>Hallo
>
>Gerd schrieb:
>> Wie kann ich meinen Internet Explorer wieder als
Standart
>> Browser einstellen ?
>
>Extras / Internetoptionen / Programme / Auf Internet
Explorer als
>Standardbrowser überprüfen.
>
>Ciao,
>Marci
>--
>Windows 2000 - FAQ: http://w2k-faq.ebend.de/
>Tipps zum IE http://www.misitio.ch/
>.
>ok danke funzt endlich wieder

Relevant Pages

  • Re: it visits web pages I dont want it to
    ... > My version of Explorer 6 has just got a mind of its own. ... > then bops right back to the Amazon page. ... to have something running like antivirus software - and it prevents browser ... Once it is done, click OK, close Internet Explorer ...
  • Re: control panel missing internet options
    ... Alt + V + T + M toggles the Menu Bar. ... In Internet Explorer, but not Windows Explorer, Alt + V will open the View ...
  • Re: control panel missing internet options
    ... Internet Explorer is running in Maximized mode. ... Alt + V + T will also open the Toolbars menu where you can add or remove the ... In Internet Explorer, but not Windows Explorer, Alt + V will open the View ...
  • Re: Error Saving Web Page
    ... >>Explorer, you may receive the follow error message: Error> Saving Web Page. ... Select Internet Explorer File menu and select Save. ... >>> televisionwithoutpity.com I get a prompt saying:>>> Error Saving Web Page ...
  • Re: Clientman Spyware
    ... (Scan for updates, Review and Install) ... to have something running like antivirus software - and it prevents browser ... - Open ONE copy of Internet Explorer. ... Once it is done, click OK, close Internet Explorer ...