sendet email nicht mehr Socketfehler: 10060, Fehlernummer: 0x800CCC0E

From: tilman (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/22/04

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:41:13 -0700

outlook express 6.00.2600.0000
w2k
alle updates
zugang über lan (fernsehkabel) in den niederlanden
email von compuserve

fehlermeldung:

Bei der Verbindung zum Server ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.
Konto: 'tilmanriedel', Server: 'smtp.compuserve.de',
Protokoll: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): Nein,
Socketfehler: 10060, Fehlernummer: 0x800CCC0E

was muss ich machen?
OE-FAQ hilft mir da nicht weiter

Relevant Pages

  • Exchange issues
    ... IP address that the MX record points, port forwarding is configured to route ... all traffic on port 25 to the SBS Exhange server. ... I suspected SMTP relaying becuase ... All the Exchange services are running and all looks fine. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: Mail sent through IIS virtual SMTP server not arriving
    ... Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP ... In the Default SMTP Virtual Server's properties, in the "Access" tab, both ... a real sender address on the SMTP virtual server? ... Youi'll find sample code for changing the port number under system.web.amil here: ...
  • RE: SMTPS - Exchange
    ... the newsgroups are staffed weekdays by Microsoft Support professionals to ... If the Exchange server is listening on other port rather than ... the external email server will not send emails to your SMTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Created on Access 2003, but.......................
    ... But that's not secure under any scenario, as any port scanner ... Well, you still need a userid, password and database name. ... You're assuming the server remains in a secured configuration. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: outlook express wont connect using ssl
    ... my smtp VS which is on 587 to the same settings as my default server ... the only difference is the port #. ... As soon as the cert has been added, SSL ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)