How to open Internet Explorer Window (own new Process! + no Toolba

Hi all,

I am desperately seeking for a solution to this problem:

I would like to open via C# a new internet explorer window which has no
toolbars, but when opening the window it has to be in a new internet explorer
process.

I have managed to open the internet explorer explicitly in a new process with:

ProcessStartInfo startInfo = new ProcessStartInfo("IExplore.exe");
startInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Maximized;
startInfo.Arguments = url;
Process process = new Process();
process.StartInfo = startInfo;
try
{
process.Start();
}
catch (Exception e)
{
MessageBox.Show("Exception - Could not start process!"+e, "Error",
MessageBoxButtons.OK);
}

I also managed to start a new internet explorer window without toolbar and
statusbar with following code:

SHDocVw.InternetExplorer ie = new SHDocVw.InternetExplorerClass();
IWebBrowserApp wb = (IWebBrowserApp)ie;
wb.MenuBar = false;
wb.ToolBar = 0;
wb.StatusBar = false;
wb.Visible = true;
wb.Navigate(url, ref o, ref o, ref o, ref o);
//Maximize IE window, 3=maximize
ShowWindow(wb.HWND, 3);

But I don't know exactly how to do both at the same time, starting the IE in
a new process and managing the appearance. I need to open the IE everytime in
a new process as the opened web application needs that for session management.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Victor

  • toolbars not wanted
    ... I have some toolbars in my drop down list under the view ... menu in internet explorer. ... internet explorer window. ... The toolbars that I want to get rid of are: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Warning about tracking software?
    ... Daisy wrote: ... If it's not a 'normal internet explorer window' then it is likely to be ... If it *is* messenger service spam, no, unless you do a netstat within ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: mshtml
    ... contents of the first Internet Explorer window (the second actually, ... There are other examples, for instance Microsoft Outlook. ... document in an Internet Explorer instance and use a mechanism ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components)
  • Re: Computer hangs when clicking a link in IE6
    ... You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens After You ... Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP ... This happens every time after a couple of minutes in IE6 ...
  • Re: Hyperlinks to office docs dont work
    ... Unable to open local files in new Internet Explorer window? ... IE6 SP1 ...