Pdf komprimieren

Hallo!

Ich habe mit der sharppdf library ein Pdf generiert, dass ca 2,5 mb hat. Hat jemand eine Idee wie man ein Pdf komprimiert auf die Platte schreiben kann, sodass man es nachher immer noch mit dem Acrobat Reader öffnen kann?
Bis jetzt habe ich die sharpziplib verwendet, es wäre aber kein problem auf eine andere open source c# library umzusteigen wenn es damit einfacher geht.

Danke im Vorraus
Peter

  • Re: Windows XP Service Pack 2
    ... With regards to the antivirus warning: You can double-click on the "warning ... The easiest way I know to correct this is to uninstall the Adobe ... If you are already running the latest version of the adobe acrobat reader ... Make sure the checkboxes for "Display PDF in browser" and "Check Browser ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cannot associate PDF files with Acrobat Reader
    ... register the "AcroRd32.exe" with the open-with dialog once. ... Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User] ... I have a user who all of a sudden cannot open PDF files. ... I right-clicked on the file and chose "Open With", but Acrobat Reader was ...
  • [Full-Disclosure] Re: Adobe acrobat / Adobe Reader 6 can read local files
    ... I have Acrobat Reader configured to NOT run Javascript. ... embedded SWF exploit to work? ... > Acrobat/ Acrobat reader is software for viewing and printing Adobe Portable ... Adobe PDF files can be viewed on most major ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: The new openSUSE community representative
    ... mobile devices mainly because acrobat reader seems to try to load the ... settling on a reasonable format and pdf is not it. ... The MobiPocket Reader is free but *not* opensource, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Can I convert Adobe PDF files to WORD DOC. ?
    ... I installed a brothers printer in file port. ... > to install a generic text printer on port FILE:, then print the PDF to it. ... >> If you have a scanner it may come with OCR software that can handle PDF, ... >> you could print it from Acrobat Reader and OCR the prints. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)