Re: Halo Combat Evolved Product Registration

From: Jimmy S. (Private)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:13:41 -0400

"isaiah" <isaiah12890@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1ff501c46feb$c3db66b0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I have lost the cd case to my halo game and i need to
> reinstall it. does anybody know how i can retrieve it if
> so please reply?

Contact the Microsoft Product Replacement Center at: 1-800-360-7561
     International info: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246 and ask
     them if they would be able to provide you with the product ID number

--
Cheers,                                 Windows XP MVP Shell / User
Jimmy S.                               http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • halo cd key
    ... well, I have a halo game I bought, and I lost the cd ... case, the floppy case, and I needed to install my halo ... packet i lost, is there anything I can do to get my key ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: halo for PC
    ... |i lost my Product Key for my halo game when i moved, ... My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights. ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • halo for PC
    ... i lost my Product Key for my halo game when i moved, ... effective online way to get this ID perhaps? ...
    (microsoft.public.games)