Halo Combat Evolved Product Registration

From: isaiah (isaiah12890_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:59:46 -0700

I have lost the cd case to my halo game and i need to
reinstall it. does anybody know how i can retrieve it if
so please reply?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Halo Combat Evolved Product Registration
    ... "isaiah" wrote in message ... > I have lost the cd case to my halo game and i need to ... > reinstall it. ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: startup pausees for ages at "applying computer settings"
    ... did you reinstall your mobo chipset drivers, and other hw drivers from manu ... then had my hard drive die on me and lost ... > end, it pauses for longer than it used to, although the blue activity bar ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: I hate my computer
    ... computer and lost EVERYTHING I had - I couldn't talk with anyone for a week ... to find and reinstall Bubbels, because that's my pacifier, and I think I'm ... I am as much a game geek as anyone else here ... games just don't seem so much fun anymore. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Reinstalling Office Standard 2007
    ... of course this has been lost and I now need to reinstall Office ... We can't find the installation CD but we do have the product key. ... The download process provided me with a trial product key. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: OE restore
    ... So I copied the CD files back into the files storage S/D. ... I have used this method of saving the OE files and recovering them before ... Is there some way to recover the lost files off the CD onto the desk top? ... Is there some way to reinstall OE without doing the whole Windows ...