Re: Problems with Raise Of Nations

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 03/26/04

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:08:12 -0800

Yes but it says open with....is there something i dont
have? If it is windows installer 2 i keep getting an error
when it gets done downloaded

install it.

>--
>Cheers, Windows XP MVP
Shell / User
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

>Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=FH;[LN];gms
http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call / Contact
>MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=sz;en-us;top
>My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I
confer any rights.

message news:13c9201c412aa$011e74d0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
>| Thanks but i have already downloaded those things but
dont
>| know what to do with them where do i put them?

2:
>| >http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
>| FamilyID=3144b72b-b4f2-46da-b4b6-
>| c5d7485f2b42&DisplayLang=en
>| >
>| >--
>| >Cheers, Windows XP MVP
>| Shell / User
>| >Jimmy S.
>| http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
>| >

>| >Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
>| scid=FH;[LN];gms
>| >Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite:
>| http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call / Contact
>| >MS Support at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
>| scid=sz;en-us;top
>| >My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do
>| confer any rights.

>| >"Aaron" <theHunter52@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>| >|
>| >|
have
>| them... i
worked
geforce2
98

>| >.
>| >

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AIM Send out random messages
    ... > dont want to take chances ... you want me to install the firewall (thats what ... > 5) Download ZoneAlarm from www.zonelabs.com. ... > I downloaded the latest virus definations for intellegent updator... ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: WindowsUpdate_80240016 error
    ... They guy has just directed you to download malicious or crapware. ... Update will not install and shows Error Code 80240016 - computer runs forever but nothing happens. ... - but Vista will not allow me to rename the folder even tho I am an Admin ... Stop the Windows Update service ...
  • Re: spyware not working
    ... You cannot really "download from a disc" - you could install. ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... More full function applications for CD/DVD burning would be: ...
  • Re: Can you build your own desktop Client?
    ... But if there were a distro website that made ... and so you only download what you actually need. ... 1600X900 LCD, some dont. ... install what the platform needs. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Solution for 646
    ... Before you install the update, click on the link on the page (cannot remember ... I have been trying to download updatees for widows vista. ... "Windows encountered an unknown error" error 646.any suggestions as what to ... that button then run or save the installer package then proceed to execute ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)