Flight Simulatior 2004

From: Phil Douziech (phil2_at_squaredance.bc.ca)
Date: 03/22/04

Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:11:39 -0800

My Problem is The ATC {Aircraft Controlers instructions}
window when open the background is suposto be transparent
and myine is not it has a white background. It said that
I need a 8mb 3d Vidio Card I have that. I am running xp
prfecional on a PC I can not seam to fix the problem. any
help would be apreciated not too technical please.
Thank you in advance

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Flight Simulatior 2004
    ... >window when open the background is suposto be transparent ... >and myine is not it has a white background. ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: Transparency on the background of a picture
    ... Enhanced Metafile format supporting Transparent backgrounds. ... > dark red and the logo looks silly with a white background. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: BMP Print Problem
    ... if that makes the grey area transparent in the places you need it to be ... area as opposed to a white background. ... "Indy" wrote in message ... > PowerPoint and I just made the bmp in MS Paint with the ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: help creating transparent image
    ... You can create images with alpha support using BufferedImage and such. ... not aware of MIDP supporting transparent images created in code ... Said workaround involves creating a PNG ... But I don't want the white background, I want the background to be ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Ladybird question
    ... to make it transparent ... >save as a transparent GIF ... >looks just fine against a white background, ... But the pixels at the ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)