Re: Unreal Tournament 2004

From: Kevin Christian [MS] (kevc_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/18/04

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:24:53 -0800

Just for troubleshooting reasons, you might want to try 53.03 drivers. I
played this game yesterday with those drivers with an FX5950 - Win2k SP4.

What OS are you using?

--
Kevin Christian [MS]
"The Hooligan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am having a problem with Ut2004  Rebooting my system
> I can run the game fine for a little while...  then it
> will reboot...   i have no other problems with any other
> games...
>
> system specs
> AMD athlon 2000+
> MSI  KT4-VL
> 512 Meg  PC-333
> 80Gig western digital
> GeForce Fx 5600  256Meg   (56.06 drivers- Newest)
>

> any ideas would be appreciated

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Windows 2003 DC keeps rebooting at random times
    ... can cause Windows NT/2000/2003 based computers keep rebooting. ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
  • Re: Changing Partnership Device Name
    ... Try rebooting (a soft reset) ... :I should have done a google search before posting, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • RE: Cant load at all!
    ... >Subject: Can't load at all! ... >My computer keeps rebooting on the black screen. ... >how to get this fix. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
  • Re: Problems with Winsock provider catalog
    ... After rebooting Right-click the network connection, ... The Real Truth MVP wrote: ... Both show you posting what the OP partially quoted in your reply ...
  • Re: Sasser Worm
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... > My hard drive has been infected by the Sasser worm. ... > computer keeps rebooting and I cannot find instructions on ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment)