halo 2 (pc) product code

I dont have a product code for halo 2 for the pc version that runs on vista
as my dog attacked my games and chewed all the boxes which had the codes in
them..could some one please help me...thanx in advance...

  • Re: disk seems to have only 1/2 the stuff its size says
    ... upgrade to vista home premium. ... HALO 2 comes to mind. ... All the other games want to target a large market share. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: Crytek interview - who wants some AI?
    ... Crysis and Halo 2", will now go back to 2007 as well....... ... Vista game?? ... Is that Vista-only like Halo 2? ... Be damned if I need another OS, expecially just to play games ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: disk seems to have only 1/2 the stuff its size says
    ... Something is not right and it needs to be fixed before we upgrade ... to vista home premium. ... HALO repertitive and boring rnough after a reasonable start, ... All the other games want to target a large market share. ...