Isn?t the Internet Great?

Isn?t it great living in the information age? What would we do without
the Internet? Those of us who can remember the days before the
Internet grew to what it is today will remember that having a computer
error then was far more problematic than it is today because it was
much harder to get support. Whilst the problems today are more
complicated, at least there are resources like these to help you get
through them without spending an arm and a leg. We have to be thankful
for small mercies and approach the problem with as cool a head as
possible taking solace in the fact that ?this too will pass? and you
won?t even remember it a year from now.Scan your computer for
ErrorsFor Free!http://errors.www-marketingpros.com

  • Re: Find Out Anything! Sort of.
    ... name being on the internet. ... They dont realize that the details of Name ... a living persons name etc. John H> ... Precise individual birth dates may not be immediately accessible, ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: The Political Artist
    ... And partly because government is ... Throw in the internet for allowing more people to gather information ... the lottery and be living for Judgment Day ... ... in terms of the political climate and threats (from the ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Juggling on LSD anyone?
    ... i have no doubt that a lawyer would agree with you. ... the internet is not a medium for copyright enforcement, it is a natural product of our evolution. ... We are living in an amazing time, we are literally witnessing the beginning of the slow coming together of the world. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Hey Chrissy
    ... I won't get time to phone again before flying back early next week. ... living with one of the men I met on ... I haven't been lurking - I have hardly been on the internet at all ... saying that I was sleeping in your van - I just searched the group for ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • RE: Publishing genealogies
    ... Simon makes a great point. ... copies and mailing them to relatives, ... on the internet is something else entirely. ... other revealing information for anyone living. ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)