Zone Bridge

Hello,

I am writing this post for a friend who really loves zone bridge..
The MSN Installer goes from 0% to 100%..The screen will flash back and
fourth while trying to download the bridge game..MS only has basically FAQ
and automated email responses which do not help me..There is no one to one
support..What else is new??There is a an affiliated newsgroup but have been
no help as I suspect this is a technical problem...My friend has ISP
Juno..It usually takes somewhere around 10-15 minutes for the complete
download to complete...Might a new ISP clear up the problem..Can anyone
help?...Thanks,Nick

microsoft.public.games.zone

  • Anyone notice a net-wide slowdown about 7:15 PM Pacific Time this evening?
    ... I was in the middle of a fairly large download of multiple files and things ... Speeds were ... So I called a friend in Reno and had him ... He has a different ISP than I do. ...
  • microsoft.public.games.zone Bridge
    ... I am writing this post for a friend who really loves zone bridge.. ... fourth while trying to download the bridge game..MS only has basically FAQ ... download to complete...Might a new ISP clear up the problem..Can anyone ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Large Attachments
    ... Many thanks for that suggestion, I will pass it on to my friend, I think it ... As a rough estimate for dial-up download, figure about 100 KB per minute. ... other than limits set by the ISP. ... Message rules in OE can be tried, but I do not hold much hope of ...
  • Re: Appeals Committees at ACBL NABCs
    ... so why should it be any different in bridge? ... favoritism to a friend, he might go too far the other way and end up ... are not involved with the players. ... to accomplish this is to generate complex appeals and then to observe ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
    ... I really need to find another server as I am sure I shall never have the time to read all these! ... I then downloaded all newsgroups but the forums you mention are not among them. ... In the list of newsgroups on that bridge you will find the three forums that you mention. ... (I am not clicking on the 'download single file'). ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)