Zone Bridge

Hello,

I am writing this post for a friend who really loves zone bridge..
The MSN Installer goes from 0% to 100%..The screen will flash back and
fourth while trying to download the bridge game..MS only has basically FAQ
and automated email responses which do not help me..There is no one to one
support..What else is new??There is a an affiliated newsgroup but have been
no help as I suspect this is a technical problem...My friend has ISP
Juno..It usually takes somewhere around 10-15 minutes for the complete
download to complete...Might a new ISP clear up the problem..Can anyone
help?...Thanks,Nick

microsoft.public.games.zone

.