Re: Bug in zone

Matthew wrote:

"+Elmo_Tech" escribió:

Matthew wrote:

Appareantly Im the only one with this bug to play aoe in zone.

I have a 150kb/sec internet, and a 5316 Microsoft PC Windows XP Home edition.

The Problem: When I try to enter in a room that has more than 200 players, The chat windows load, but inmediatly my internet disconnects, and then I need to reboot the pc, so I cant play in rooms that has more than 200 players; please help me, I try nibblesnit website, but it didnt work, I need help plz :(

I've seen similar things happen and suspect your modem, router, or more likely the NIC, is experiencing a buffer overflow. That causes the device to crash. No real answer, just a suggestion that you try lowering encryption from 128 to 32 bits (which may not be an option within any of the devices), or try the broadband registry tweaks here:

http://www.speedguide.net/

But most likely, you'll have to replace the right device, or upgrade its firmware, to prevent this from happening.

And how can I do that, please tell me.

Look in the Device Manager at the mentioned components and see if there are similar options. When not, try replacement devices.