Re: Age of Empires II: Age of the Kings

Jason wrote:
i installed the trial version of this game to my computer both by clicking run and second time by clicking save. when i click on the link to the "Game Zone" it can not detect the trial version on my computer. i went to the trial version on the bottom of the choices and said it could not detect it on my hard drive. i have turned off my fire wall and even the anti virus but still does not work.

I seem to remember that you have to play a solo game first before it can be seen. Worth a try anyway..

  • Re: EARTHQUAKE IN DC!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
    ... On 8/23/2011 1:57 PM, Jason wrote: ... So THAT's what it's like to have sex with me! ... That's the second time in just over a year I've felt something like that. ... Then again they get 5" of snow and it's like "SHUT. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)