Re: Mah Jong Quest will not install properly

Bobert wrote:
Mah Jong Quest will download but after installing and click to play, I receive a "blue screen of death" error message File Name:BCMDMCCP(01) + 00000175 Error: 0D : 0028 : C1BEEEB5 I am running "Windows Me" and have plenty of memory,etc. What do you suppose is going on? I've tried several times over the last 2 weeks but continue getting the same error message.

Look at the links on this page.. They suggest there's a problem with your modem driver:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=BCMDMCCP

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

  • Re: Mah Jong Quest will not install properly
    ... receive a "blue screen of death" error message File Name:BCMDMCCP+ ... have plenty of memory,etc. ... I've tried several times over the last 2 weeks but continue getting the same error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Blue screen nightmare - help appreciated!
    ... The problem started when a blue screen of death appeared while I was ... three restarts would produce a similar blue screen of death. ... this time an error message appeared just as ... comes up every time before Windows has fully loaded. ...
  • Re: STOP: c0000135 {Unable To Locate Component}
    ... restarting was the Blue Screen of Death with the error message ... screen of death with the error STOP: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • BAD_POOL_CALLER
    ... Tonight while playing hearts on my laptop I got the Blue Screen of Death with ... the following error message along with it. ...
  • Re: A problem while testing MPEG-LibMPEG3-0.01
    ... xern@cpan.org wrote: ... > The error message is as follows. ... Many live that deserve death. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)