Re: Re: Connection to the Game Server Problem???

Dan, is your zone friends list showing connected
before you try to enter the room(s) ?
I used to encounter the same error message and the
only common denominator was zm wasnt connected.
Elmo is among the best of the zone techs and
by my observation in the ng's, probably the hardest
working.

  • RE: RWW - RDP to desktop failing to load
    ... I understand that you encounter following error message when trying to RDP ... to domain computer's desktop through RWW: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Tanya svchost.exe
    ... Salam kenal saya mule baru kali ini sign in di google grup, ... Pertanyaan sy sekitar error message svchost.exe setelah sy mulai coba ... browser dan sound akan mati kalau message tsb di eksekusi (hanya ada ...
  • Re: Dell laptop, Windows 7 and "Blue Screen" Issue
    ... Each time I power the machine after hibernation, I encounter a blue ... screen with the following error message: ... The machine does not boot normally (i.e., safe mode turned off) and ... Some machines just have trouble coming out of Hibernation (how does it ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Using XP Home, Word 2000 - keeps reverting to Word 97 - help r
    ... Do you encounter the message if you start Word using the /a switch? ... "Northlight" wrote in message ... > it came up with the error message. ... >>> can be removed and replaced with formatting that is supported".. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: VFP7R.DLL is invalid or damaged
    ... In the german Newsgroup someone else encountered this error message. ... > that they encounter the error when they are the first time to run the ... > Most of them are installed the system in Windows 95 but not all clients ...