Re: help

grant wrote:
Zmaster wrote to me telling me that Turbine would be taking control of
billing for my subscribed game.  I left the game almost 2 years ago but I felt
it was time to go back but my zone name wont load up I've emailed  every zone
email address I can to ask if they will tranfer my zone account to a new
nickname but as yet they have not replied. Is there anything I can do to
access my old zone name? I don't know which passport it was on as the length
of time was 2 years ago

could any one help or have advice????

This NibblesNbits site has helpful suggestions for subscriptions.. You may have already tried this:

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to "com" if you want to email me.

  • help
    ... zmaster wrote to me telling me that turbine would be taking control of ... billing for my subscribed game i left the game almost 2 years ago but ifelt ... it was time to go back but my zone name wont load up ive emailed every zone ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • help
    ... zmaster wrote to me telling me that turbine would be taking control of ... billing for my subscribed game i left the game almost 2 years ago but ifelt ... it was time to go back but my zone name wont load up ive emailed every zone ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: email inactive
    ... Contact Billing, they can re-associate your zone name with your passport. ... possibly the original Credit card information for that premium account. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)