Re: ports crash during a game?

I'm not sure what needs to be encrypted but i have firewall turned off and
IE description says encryption connection is turned off not encrypted.

i've got the latest Nvidia driver march 2005, far as i know that should
cover all the graphics...not sure whether it covers the network card. i've
unistalled that and let it auto find the driver........the roughter not sure
what its firmware is, but its been bought with in the last month or two.
fairly new.

buffer........humm......which buffer.....on my computer? the roughter?
modem?
.