Re: ports crash during a game?

I'm not sure what needs to be encrypted but i have firewall turned off and
IE description says encryption connection is turned off not encrypted.

i've got the latest Nvidia driver march 2005, far as i know that should
cover all the graphics...not sure whether it covers the network card. i've
unistalled that and let it auto find the driver........the roughter not sure
what its firmware is, but its been bought with in the last month or two.
fairly new.

buffer........humm......which buffer.....on my computer? the roughter?
modem?

  • Re: Modem
    ... Scanning your serial ports for a modem. ... not using MPPE) ... # (There have been multiple versions of PPP with encryption ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Netgear DG834G - help anyone?
    ... If I turn the encryption 'off' then all ... the icons in the systray go red and I cannot connect to the modem itself (so ... Just out of interest, should the adapter be loaded first, or the modem? ... The ROUTER is always on. ...
    (uk.comp.misc)
  • Re: Modem
    ... I am unable to activate a connection when using my modem ... not using MPPE) ... # (There have been multiple versions of PPP with encryption ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Setting Up a Router:
    ... the modem to act as a firewall, and a filter (the modem has it's own ... You can also add encryption but it slows your access down thereby interfering ... Most people coming from windoze are way more paranoid than real world Linux ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Modem
    ... Scanning your serial ports for a modem. ... not using MPPE) ... # (There have been multiple versions of PPP with encryption ... # wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf ...
    (Fedora)