Re: Unable to Launch message

From: Elmo (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 01/05/05

    Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 18:02:41 -0500

    robbe wrote:

    > Can anyone help! I'm getting MSN Explorer message saying that I need to close
    > my browser and start again. Unable to launch room. Then it tells me to go up
    > to the right hand top of page to get help. I tried using this but hasnt
    > helped. Does anyone know about how to stop this message and get into the zone
    > card playing games?thanks

    Cannot Launch Game. A Web Error Is Preventing the Game from Opening
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320460

    The ActiveX install might be the problem. Here are a few sites with
    helpful suggestions:

    Problems entering rooms
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

    Heartbeat Repair Movie