Re: Cellular Phones

From: Jimmy S. (Private)
Date: 10/31/04

Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:01:00 -0400

Hi Alan,

Zone software is written for a PC processor. Those units
don't contain such processors, so the software won't work.

What you can do is setup a home PC and access it remotely
from your Blackberry or other handheld portable device. :-)

Cheers,                                 Windows XP MVP Shell / User
Jimmy S.
Game FAQs:;[LN];gms
Visit my / Gaming Helpsite: or Call / Contact
MS Support at:;en-us;top
My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty;  nor do I confer any rights.