Re: Cellular Phones

From: Jimmy S. (Private)
Date: 10/31/04

Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:01:00 -0400

Hi Alan,

Zone software is written for a PC processor. Those units
don't contain such processors, so the software won't work.

What you can do is setup a home PC and access it remotely
from your Blackberry or other handheld portable device. :-)

--
Cheers,                                 Windows XP MVP Shell / User
Jimmy S.                               http://mvp.support.microsoft.com