Re: Lobby error

From: eddy (eddy.cheH2O_at_libero.it)
Date: 10/29/04

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:00:23 GMT

"Batifol" <guy.callo@wanadoo.fr> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:MPG.1beb9032c7f525098968a@msnews.microsoft.com...
> I have Win ME and IE 6 SP1. I have MSN Gaming Zone installed.
> But since some days when trying to get into rooms (bridge) it give this
> error:
> "Lobby caused an error in <unknown>. The program Lobby now will be
> stopped"
> I have uninstalled MSN Gaming Zone and deleted the folder twice also
> removed the HeartbeatCtl Class program file.
> Each reinstall seems correct.
> But i get the same error message when trying to enter rooms.
> What can i do to solve this ?
> Thanks for your help.
>
> --
>
> Batifol

hi, i have the same problem.... tried a lot of things... nothing to do....
pls help us

Eddy

Relevant Pages

  • Unable to launch Bridge games
    ... and reinstalled the Microsoft MSN Gaming Zone. ... Norma ... >I've been playing Bridge on the Zone for years. ... >room, I get the message, "Unable to Launch room. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Lobby error
    ... I have Win ME and IE 6 SP1. ... But since some days when trying to get into rooms (bridge) it give this ... I have uninstalled MSN Gaming Zone and deleted the folder twice also ... removed the HeartbeatCtl Class program file. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)