Lobby error

From: Batifol (guy.callo_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 10/28/04

    Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:25:10 +0200

    I have Win ME and IE 6 SP1. I have MSN Gaming Zone installed.
    But since some days when trying to get into rooms (bridge) it give this
    error:
    "Lobby caused an error in <unknown>. The program Lobby now will be
    stopped"
    I have uninstalled MSN Gaming Zone and deleted the folder twice also
    removed the HeartbeatCtl Class program file.
    Each reinstall seems correct.
    But i get the same error message when trying to enter rooms.
    What can i do to solve this ?
    Thanks for your help.

    --
    Batifol

    • Re: Lobby error
      ... > But since some days when trying to get into rooms (bridge) it give this ... > I have uninstalled MSN Gaming Zone and deleted the folder twice also ... > But i get the same error message when trying to enter rooms. ...
      (microsoft.public.games.zone)
    • Unable to launch Bridge games
      ... and reinstalled the Microsoft MSN Gaming Zone. ... Norma ... >I've been playing Bridge on the Zone for years. ... >room, I get the message, "Unable to Launch room. ...
      (microsoft.public.games.zone)