Re: Try to start game at MSN Gaming zone

From: msalan (alan4100_at_comcast.net)
Date: 10/19/04

    Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:54:35 -0400

    I just wanted to let you know that sp2 has already been installe a few
    months ago...
    The problem is: it is not possible to wipe clean all the files and
    directories
    in MSN Gaming Zone Directory. Some remaining files are not able to delete
    (access denied) although I had gone to Control Panel and clicked on
    Add/Remove Programs on that directory. It said it is all unistalled. But it
    is not true because I can see some remaining files there on CMD. Let me
    know if I need to specify what is all there. I know the solution is to
    remove all there first! But how?