Re: Try to start game at MSN Gaming zone

From: Elmo the Geek (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 10/17/04

Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:29:00 -0400

alan wrote:

> I am an user registered with this website: zone.msn.com, but I have not been
> playing for some time.
> After logging on today, it succeeded. Then trying to start a chess game by
> clicking GO button.
> The message read:
>
> An incomplete Zone installation was detected. To correct this problem: click
> OK, close and restart your browswer, and return to the Zone. (Reason: ZProxy
> Failed.) Tried several attempts with same message/
>
> I have been using McAfee Anti Virus. Anything to do with it?
>
> Alan

Try these links:

Failed to Start ZProxy or ZoneClient
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q241200

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#ftd

  • Re: Try to start game at MSN Gaming zone
    ... "Elmo the Geek" wrote in message ... > alan wrote: ... > Failed to Start ZProxy or ZoneClient ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: New iMac - couple of niggles
    ... Alan wrote: ... show up on Spotlight, for example, it's just that I can't see them. ... Logging off and on again fixes the problem. ... Had the same problem and the logging off/logging on solution worked for ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)