Re: c ant seem to detect my hard drive

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 10/05/04

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:40:26 -0400

elvis emond wrote:

> hi
> I have been trying to play age of empire (the age of kings)
> on the zone. i can enter the zone enter the games room with
> my hot mail address but when i trie to link into a game a
> message appears and says (unable to detect age of empire tm.on your hard
> drive.....)
> does anybody have any clue what my problem is.
>
> sinscerely lost kevin
>
> thanks in advance

Game not detected
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/detect.html

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Age of Empire II licensing
    ... | I bought a laptop on ebay that came with Age of Empire II supposedly legal. ... It is not a crack or pirated game, ... | kind of license that is uniquely distributed to "audience samples" for free. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • c ant seem to detect my hard drive
    ... I have been trying to play age of empire ... on the zone. ... i can enter the zone enter the games room with ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Hal Houle
    ... Broken down pool bums like Blackjack David ... of the golden age of pool. ... Many of the all time greats in the game went to his home in San ... And totally ignore any thing that bum Blackjack says. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: Fed wants to hit with Sampras again
    ... you and ulysses are saying really. ... behind Fed's game? ... go with age is the ability to recover from a match. ... So the solution is to avoid tough matches and/or keep tough ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • age of mytholegy
    ... Need a new product key for Age of Mythology & the Titans Expan ... I installed game with the product key that was provided. ... I still get the same message as before when I try to play online. ...
    (microsoft.public.games)