Re: Chainz

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 08/22/04

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:15:29 -0400

Bernadette wrote:

> I have posted this question before and got a reply but
> haven't attempted to play this game for ages and cannot
> remember what I was supposed to check to stop the same
> error occurring when I play Chainz. I get to round 9 or so
> and suddenly an error message (white) pops up and crashes
> me out of the game and of course crashes my computer. I
> have Windows 98. Can someone help please?

Try the suggestions for single-player games listed here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#java

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

Relevant Pages

  • PLAY THE GAME
    ... play the sims game ... play the crystal maze game online ... play the sims game free ...
    (comp.dcom.lans.ethernet)
  • BlackJack School BlackJack Training Author Selzer-McKenzie SelMcKenzie
    ... Lesson 1 - Basic Strategy ... mathematical play for that hand. ... The correct basic strategy for a blackjack game depends upon the rules ... Card Practice #2 - Some player hands, like A-7 are difficult to learn. ...
    (de.etc.finanz.misc)
  • Re: "OUR VISUAL BAR IS BASED ON THE 360." Steven Polge regarding UT3
    ... Xbox Live multiplayer mode and furthermore b) played it more than the ... Most people who bought Halo 2 did NOT play the online multiplayer mode ... statistics on how much the offline, untrackable modes of a game like ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Charity "Poker" Advice --- or Is This REALLY poker???
    ... So, for live poker, I play the charity games at the local Eagles ... If you play these games right, you are playing from the position of the ... Most are there for fun and few actually understand the game. ... No one who thinks about the pot in the right way can ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Great Bill Simmons Column -- "The Fix Was In"
    ... It made Miami seem like the most undeserving team ever to end up winning a championship. ... The Mavericks could play small, ... and refs deciding every big game (like in Game ... "New and Improved" NBA will have been defeated, ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)