Chainz

From: Bernadette (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/22/04

Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:20:00 -0700

I have posted this question before and got a reply but
haven't attempted to play this game for ages and cannot
remember what I was supposed to check to stop the same
error occurring when I play Chainz. I get to round 9 or so
and suddenly an error message (white) pops up and crashes
me out of the game and of course crashes my computer. I
have Windows 98. Can someone help please?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Painkiller pain
    ... >>end movie sound won't play properly on my PC. ... >Damn I'm pissed at this game also. ... >got an error message, and it wouldn't load. ... but not being able to quicksave with this game is a real ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Game Problems
    ... Whenever I play a computer game, ... I don't think it's even my device driver because when I tried to play ... a game on shockwave.com, that same error message popped up. ...
  • Re: "command&conquer zero hour" serious error
    ... but after clicking on the play now button an error message appears ... | little bit confusing because i remember that i played this game on this ... only difference are some windows updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: Painkiller pain
    ... >end movie sound won't play properly on my PC. ... Damn I'm pissed at this game also. ... got an error message, and it wouldn't load. ... but not being able to quicksave with this game is a real ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: Chainz
    ... > error occurring when I play Chainz. ... > and suddenly an error message pops up and crashes ... > me out of the game and of course crashes my computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)