Re: Zone ROOM FREEZED

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 08/21/04

Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:54:57 -0400

Nonnetto wrote:

> I usually play and chat on the ZONE gaming rooms ( like AoE CONQUEROR rooms)
> But i only join in rooms with few players(max 60-70 players)
> If i try to open a room where there are over 100 players , the room open
> but it freeze , i suppose while downloading the room's messagges .
> How can i avoid it ?
> Can anyone explain how to solve this problem?

With more people in the room, there are more pings and chat, plus the
ads.. Your router, modem, or NIC might freeze when there's a buffer
overrun. If so, getting a driver update for the device could help. If
you have a slow cpu, it might help to lower the device from 128 bit to
32 bit encryption.

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.