Re: Asheron's Call Spade page

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 08/17/04

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:08:11 -0400

> Every time I try to download the files, it shows the
> picture of the spade, but it continues to display the
> Downloading message and I can't go anywhere after that.
> At the bottom of the page, it says Error on Page, and if
> I look at it, it says Library Not Registered, Line 107
> Character 3. Can anyone help?

If you have XP, there are two or three things:

- XP Firewall is blocking ftp downloads. Turn off the firewall till the
files are installed properly.

- You must have an administrator account before you can write to the
registry. Give the user administrator privileges.

- A damaged file couldn't write its settings to the registry. Open
Internet Options, click General tab, Settings, View Objects, and
look for Heartbeat. If there are two of them, remove the older one.
then, right-click the new one, click Repair. Their names might not be
Heartbeat, if damaged. If you have a bunch of characters, right-click,
click Properties. If Heartbeat, or some unknown, just Remove it.
Codecs, and other needed components might look like a damaged file, but
the Properties will show their true worth.

Also try these:

I have a couple of tools at the bottom of my home page. You might try
them.

http://members.iglou.com/elmogeek/

Also look at these sites:

Heartbeat movie
http://zonesysops.com/clips/heartbeat.html

Download problems
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#ftd

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Vista update KB938371 fails to install. error code 80073715
    ... The "reg delete" statement returned the message "specified registry entry not found" or words to that effect. ... After rebooting, I tried again to install KB 938371, once through Windows update and once through running the downloaded installer package. ... Then the download appears to be failing, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: renew IP fails after system restore
    ... Then download this tool and run it. ... Registry Keys Infected: 0 ... Try to make NIS allow the network/Ethernet connection by opening the NIS ... got a set of system restore disks from HP and ran standard system restore ...
  • Re: Homepage was changed, cant change back
    ... & Destroy, Noadware, and Registry Mechanic, and all have ... download a copy of ... >that you can have a clear HiJackThis Log for the experts ... Create a folder on the hard drive of the ...
  • Re: IE6 overwrites anything I try to type in to the address bar
    ... Now....you don't mention which version of Windows you are ... Check the Registry to see if this file is there. ... Download the fix - Reset Search: ... >> dedicated folder after appropriate unzipping, ...
  • Re: Unable to type in URL Address area beyond the initial page
    ... Check the Registry to see if this file is there. ... In order to restore you default Search functions, download and run the ... Also be sure to use the HijackThis. ... Create a folder on the hard drive of the other computer called ...