MSN Gaming Zone seems to be having problems...

From: Nathan Sokalski (njsokalski_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/16/04

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:39:13 -0400

Over the last week or two, I have been having problems using MSN Gaming Zone
(specifically playing Backgammon). I can login and get to the list of rooms
with no problem, but when I click on a room, it just refreshes the screen
and does not take me to the room. This did not start happening until a
couple weeks ago. I do not know if it is only the Backgammon rooms, or all
games. Is anyone else having this problem, or know why it has been
happening? If so, I would like to know. Thanks.

--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com