Re: Lost .NET Passport and Zone Nickname

From: Ot (uraza_at_tds.invalid)
Date: 08/15/04

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:18:12 -0500

Not really.

A given zone name is associated with just one passport.

After a period of time (exact time I don't know, maybe someone else does),
the name again becomes available.

You managed to create a new passport that is identical to the old one? I
would have guessed you now have the passport back, but you say that zone
name is unavailable. Have you tried the sequence Support, Change my
nickname? You might be able to recover the old name.

Best of luck!