Re: Lost .NET Passport and Zone Nickname

From: Ot (uraza_at_tds.invalid)
Date: 08/15/04

Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:18:12 -0500

Not really.

A given zone name is associated with just one passport.

After a period of time (exact time I don't know, maybe someone else does),
the name again becomes available.

You managed to create a new passport that is identical to the old one? I
would have guessed you now have the passport back, but you say that zone
name is unavailable. Have you tried the sequence Support, Change my
nickname? You might be able to recover the old name.

Best of luck!

"SkyKIDS_TrEE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello.
> I had been playing with Zone Nickname, SkyKiDS_TrEE.
> That had been associated with SkyKiDS_TrEE@hotmail.com
>
> But, I can't log in .NET Passport Site with the passport
> for a long time.
> So, The passport is deleted.
>
> Later, I tried to associate Nickname SkyKiDS with
> another .NET Passport, but It was failed.
> and I made .NET Passport to be same name,
> SkyKiDS_TrEE@hotmail.com and to do same, but it was failed.
>
> In this case, Is it be possible that I re-associate the
> Nickname with any .NET passport?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: error m-o still happening
    ... It then takes me to the passport sign in page. ... be able to authenticate on the Zone with your Nickname. ... You are requesting Kid's Passport authentication. ... matter how many times i delete all the cookies, ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Aunthentication error (m0)
    ... Re you actually in the process of setting up a kid passport or done so ... Sounds like your zone software in confused. ... >Microsoft .NET Passport Service. ... >single-player Puzzle Games. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Lost .NET Passport and Zone Nickname
    ... I am waiting the Nickname will be deleted. ... >> A given zone name is associated with just one passport. ... You might be able to recover the old name. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Login process suddenly is all goofed up
    ... > But since this seems to be a change in the Zone site, ... but if I log out of passport manually (with the ... 'Signout" button) before I leave the Zone for the day, ... nickname, and also, the room list seems to come up correctly the first time. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: Elmo: Zone shortcut script doesnt work anymore
    ... Gregg Cattanach wrote: ... Then when I click through to get to competitive zone ... > asking me for my passport password and then does have me logged in. ... the Passport page is set to automatically log you in. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)