Re: cant sign in

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 08/14/04

Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:16:24 -0400

__Top_Dollar wrote:

> for about a week now i havnt been able to sign in
> properly, i have cleared everything on my computer
> including cache's etc.. i have also e-mailed zone
> help, .net passport help, microsoft help and have had
> useless links and suggestions bk. I get the error (error
> m-0) its really frustratring and no1 can seem to help. I
> have also tried nibblesnbits net pages for help but
> nothin really works there eitha. maybe i have a browser
> problem? but ive got another internet browser which i can
> use but the same problem occures on that aswell :S. PLZ
> HELP ME IN GOING CRAZY!!!!!

Try one of these free online virus scans:

This one has a choice of a Quick or a Complete check. Use the Complete
check.
http://www.pcpitstop.com/

Symantec
http://security.symantec.com/default.asp?productid=ssr&langid=ie&venid=sym

<url:http://security2.norton.com/us/home.asp?j=1&venid=sym&langid=us&plfid=20&pkj=IHBEXIBVEMBQAUWZKTK>
then click the Security check link.

http://housecall.antivirus.com/ free online virus scan

Also, as a test, try disabling any antivirus or firewall running. Do
you have Spybot, Adaware or other content blockers running? Do you have
a web accelerator running?

Look for a file hosts (no extension, edit it and see if there's anything
in the file.

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: cant sign in
    ... Having Problems getting on the zone and into a room?? ... but ive got another internet browser which i can ... > Try one of these free online virus scans: ... > Look for a file hosts (no extension, edit it and see if there's anything ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • cant sign in
    ... i have also e-mailed zone ... help, .net passport help, microsoft help and have had ... but ive got another internet browser which i can ... use but the same problem occures on that aswell:S. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)