Solitaire & Free Cell

Grammyjean_at_msn.com
Date: 08/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:49:30 -0700

Solitaire & Free Cell stopped working. How can I delete
them and reinstall them? The cards move across the
screen, leaving trails of images.

Relevant Pages

  • Posen City Registration Cards--theyre up through R!
    ... Last summer we learned of the existence of images of the residence registration index cards from the city of Posen/Poznan. ... 34th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Posen City Registration Cards--theyre up through R! (Take 3)
    ... [Slight revision of my previous revision, with thanks to Joachim Mugdan re: alphabetical order] ... Last summer we learned of the existence of images of the residence registration index cards from the city of Posen/Poznan. ... 34th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: an obsession with truth (or the facts, at least)
    ... reinstall once a year anyway. ... You basically turn all the new stuff off of Win7 and then it does the old XP file sharing thing. ... But the Turtle Beach and Music Quest cards that I ... flow, though, when trying to find and learn a new program. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: 8 bit values in mode 13h?
    ... what I meant by "modern cards", ... Well, despite being called 24-bit images, they never use all the ... instance, there's only 786,432 pixels...so even if all the pixels were ... palette so that it'll better represent what's there...also, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Has anyone seen this?
    ... >>>When PoA was released here in Australia, cinemas had a HP display including ... >>>a mockup of the famous wanted poster. ... >>>There seemed to be about four different images, so that as you moved your ... I know it from trading cards and stuff like that as well. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)