Solitaire & Free Cell

Grammyjean_at_msn.com
Date: 08/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:49:30 -0700

Solitaire & Free Cell stopped working. How can I delete
them and reinstall them? The cards move across the
screen, leaving trails of images.

Relevant Pages

  • Posen City Registration Cards--theyre up through R!
    ... Last summer we learned of the existence of images of the residence registration index cards from the city of Posen/Poznan. ... 34th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Posen City Registration Cards--theyre up through R! (Take 3)
    ... [Slight revision of my previous revision, with thanks to Joachim Mugdan re: alphabetical order] ... Last summer we learned of the existence of images of the residence registration index cards from the city of Posen/Poznan. ... 34th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: Has anyone seen this?
    ... >>>When PoA was released here in Australia, cinemas had a HP display including ... >>>a mockup of the famous wanted poster. ... >>>There seemed to be about four different images, so that as you moved your ... I know it from trading cards and stuff like that as well. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Nikon D80 Questions
    ... the raw file could be compressed. ... buy a fancy camera and slap a budget sigma or quantaray lens on it. ... that depends what you intend to do with the images. ... there's more of a difference between the speed ratings of cards rather ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Image segmentation for TIFF scans of cards (possibly OT)
    ... TIFF scans into smaller images. ... cards, usually 6-8 laid out in roughly an 8.5 x 11 format. ... I would like to carve these images up into small files, ... implementing an edge detection algorithm). ...
    (sci.image.processing)