Solitaire & Free Cell

Grammyjean_at_msn.com
Date: 08/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:49:30 -0700

Solitaire & Free Cell stopped working. How can I delete
them and reinstall them? The cards move across the
screen, leaving trails of images.

Relevant Pages

  • Posen City Registration Cards--theyre up through R!
    ... Last summer we learned of the existence of images of the residence registration index cards from the city of Posen/Poznan. ... 34th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Posen City Registration Cards--theyre up through R! (Take 3)
    ... [Slight revision of my previous revision, with thanks to Joachim Mugdan re: alphabetical order] ... Last summer we learned of the existence of images of the residence registration index cards from the city of Posen/Poznan. ... 34th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: Nikon D80 Questions
    ... the raw file could be compressed. ... buy a fancy camera and slap a budget sigma or quantaray lens on it. ... that depends what you intend to do with the images. ... there's more of a difference between the speed ratings of cards rather ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Image segmentation for TIFF scans of cards (possibly OT)
    ... TIFF scans into smaller images. ... cards, usually 6-8 laid out in roughly an 8.5 x 11 format. ... I would like to carve these images up into small files, ... implementing an edge detection algorithm). ...
    (sci.image.processing)
  • Re: an obsession with truth (or the facts, at least)
    ... reinstall once a year anyway. ... You basically turn all the new stuff off of Win7 and then it does the old XP file sharing thing. ... But the Turtle Beach and Music Quest cards that I ... flow, though, when trying to find and learn a new program. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)