Re: error message for MSN messenger games (i have nowhere else to go!)

From: Godiva (contactOBVIOUS_at_zonetechs.com)
Date: 08/11/04

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:58:15 -0700

You're very welcome :) Thank you too, because of your problem/questions, I
was able to learn new things and share that info with Elmo and other techs.

For MSN related problems, this link will take you to the right contact.
http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx
For issues specific to MSN Messenger, use:
http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx?productkey=messenger

You may still receive an autoresponse, however, it should be more directly
related to your actual problem. The zMaster email only sends info directly
related to zone.com games that appear on the website.

Have fun!