Re: Unable to launch Bridge games

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 08/10/04

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:21:33 -0400

"nhowarth (remove name)" wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been playing Bridge on the Zone for years. Suddenly,
> I am unable to launch any of the rooms. When I click on a
> room, I get the message, "Unable to Launch room. Close
> browser and try again."
> I've tried Refreshing and all the FAQ suggestions given,
> to no avail.
> The "Installation Dialogue Window" that is supposed to
> appear doesn't.
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Norma

The Zone has been acting up since last night. I found that if you click
Refresh, or press F5 repeatedly, it'll eventually load.

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

Relevant Pages

  • Unable to launch Bridge games
    ... I've been playing Bridge on the Zone for years. ... I am unable to launch any of the rooms. ... Norma ...
  • Re: Web Part error "Unable to display this Web Part..."
    ... Announcement and News in the middle of web part zone generate the error ... > I was not even aware that you could put webparts in the quick launch. ... contact your Web server administrator." ... but I AM the web server administrator... ...
  • Re: Applications failing to initialize-No programs will launch off
    ... I would really like to try what you suggest since I'm grasping at most any ... a previous version of Zone Alarm? ... I had a similar problem which was caused by a late version of zone ... >> shortcut to launch a program or go through the start button to launch a ...
  • Re: Time Zone
    ... Thank you this helps but how can I launch a program if its pacific time ... launch a different program if its eastern time and so on ... zone, and several other parameters. ...
  • Re: euchre gaming zone
    ... If I go into someone else's game they can't launch ... The message comes up "Can't connect to host ... Look for "ZONE EUCHRE TROUBLESHOOTING" near ...