need zone.com phone numbers for my lawyer

From: DcD (anonymous_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/10/04

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:12:08 -0500

Information on my Asheron's Call account was likely stolen from my computer
and someone hijacked my Asheron's Call account which I have recalled back.
However I need zone.com to change the original billing information so this
cannot happen again. So far Zone billing has not been helpful in getting
this change. My lawyer needs a phone number of someone at Zone.com he can
talk to regarding this situation. Please respond.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: need zone.com phone numbers for my lawyer
    ... where my lawyer can talk to someone live and get my Asheron's Call account ... No one at Zone Billing seems to be able to help me. ... >> However I need zone.com to change the original billing information so ... My lawyer needs a phone number of someone at Zone.com he ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)
  • Re: need zone.com phone numbers for my lawyer
    ... MSN Games at Zone.com ... Technical Committee ... > and someone hijacked my Asheron's Call account which I have recalled back. ... > However I need zone.com to change the original billing information so this ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)