why can I not enter Msn Games

From: Harley (snsholland_at_msn)
Date: 08/10/04

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:28:58 -0700

i am a member, you show this on you membership page, yet
i can not access the web address. I recieve a refresh
memo. i have tried your recomendations and still nothing
please help.

Relevant Pages

  • Black lists
    ... When a member of the company sends a message to various ... he or she will recieve the following error ... my best guess is that gorbs is a black list (but I ... Rob R. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • black lists
    ... When a member of the company sends a message to various ... he or she will recieve the following error ... my best guess is that gorbs is a black list (but I ... Rob R. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Black lists
    ... When a member of the company sends a message to various ... he or she will recieve the following error ... my best guess is that gorbs is a black list (but I ... Rob R. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.clients)
  • Black lists?
    ... When a member of the company sends a message to various ... he or she will recieve the following error ... my best guess is that gorbs is a black list (but I ... Rob R. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: why can I not enter Msn Games
    ... Harley wrote: ... > i am a member, you show this on you membership page, yet ... I recieve a refresh ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)