Re: Connecting to games in the ZOne behind a firewall

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 08/08/04

Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:16:40 -0400

Shane wrote:

> Does anyone know what ports must be open to play "Axis
> and Allies" on the Zone? All the help file links I found
> are no longer active....
> Thanks in advance

DirectX Ports
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;240429

MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ZoneAlarm & KB951748 - My Fix Works!
    ... On the 'Internet Zone' section scroll down to 'Allow outgoing UDP ... Do the same for 'Allow outgoing TCP ports'. ... ZoneAlarm is investigating the issue with Microsoft update KB951748: ... as you implied yourself - it is a moot point now. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: ZoneAlarm & KB951748 - My Fix Works!
    ... On the 'Internet Zone' section scroll down to 'Allow outgoing UDP ... Do the same for 'Allow outgoing TCP ports'. ... ZoneAlarm is investigating the issue with Microsoft update KB951748: ... What to do - Only allow limited outgoing ports. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: ZoneAlarm & KB951748 - My Fix Works!
    ... On the 'Internet Zone' section scroll down to 'Allow outgoing UDP ... Do the same for 'Allow outgoing TCP ports'. ... ZoneAlarm is investigating the issue with Microsoft update KB951748: ... What to do - Only allow limited outgoing ports. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Netscreen 5GT for home network?
    ... My home network currently runs a Linksys BEFSR41 ADSL NAT router, ... puts all 4 ports into one security zone called Trust. ... port mode called Combined, which is a Dual Untrust and Work-Home mode, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Help wanted selecting a hardware firewall
    ... Basically for every point of isolation you're talking about an extra "zone". ... The Netscreens all have serial ports for console too. ... ISP supports PPPoE you can use an ethernet ADSL modem; ... what would be the best way to connect up my machines - ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)