win me game help

From: cis007 (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/07/04

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:19:10 -0700

I do not have internet games on my windows me comp. only
regular games.. where are they? How do I get them

Relevant Pages

  • Re: non connect
    ... There are issues on the game access from Internet Games in Windows XP. ... is caused by NOT current updates from Windows Update, ... Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re:Setup cannot copy error message
    ... in C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone\Windows ... This crap is part of the windows internet games. ... Select Games, click Details, uncheck Internet Games. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: backgammon, hearts and spades
    ... since I loaded updates to windows I cannot play ... Since the problem with the Internet Games has been tied to server side issues ... it's suggested to play at www.zone.com until they are able to resolve the issue. ... You can also visit the Microsoft Public Zone Newsgroups located at: ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: win me game help
    ... > I do not have internet games on my windows me comp. ... > regular games.. ... Open the Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.games.zone)