Re: need help please

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 08/05/04

    Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 07:43:25 -0400

    Pauline Vonnes wrote:

    > I can get into zone, sign in, get into bridge, but not
    > into a room. I get an error message and no friends list.
    > I have talked to my DSL suppport, Bernie at 877-635-7019
    > and Patrick at 425-637-9308. I have tried without success
    > to refresh browser, deleted cookies, and shut off power
    > supply to modem. The problem occurred this morning. I
    > was in the room playing bridge, changed tables and forgot
    > to put cursor into chat line and froze. I had to hit
    > control, alt., delete to get unfrozen, which I have done
    > many times. Then I could not get back into a room.
    > Please help me.

    Did this problem go away when you rebooted the system?

    Try one of these free online virus scans for your many crashes. Also
    look into Spybot, or Ad-Aware:

    This one has a choice of a Quick or a Complete check
    http://www.pcpitstop.com/

    Symantec
    http://security.symantec.com/default.asp?productid=ssr&langid=ie&venid=sym

    <url:http://security2.norton.com/us/home.asp?j=1&venid=sym&langid=us&plfid=20&pkj=IHBEXIBVEMBQAUWZKTK>
    then click the Security check link.

    http://housecall.antivirus.com/ free online virus scan

    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

    • need help please
      ... I can get into zone, sign in, get into bridge, but not ... I get an error message and no friends list. ... supply to modem. ...
      (microsoft.public.games.zone)
    • zone.msn/bridge
      ... BUT - CANNOT sign in to specific games in zone - bridge is ... I receive error message - ... "certificate not valid and/or is out of date" ...
      (microsoft.public.games.zone)
    • Re: EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!
      ... Bridge inspectors in the western part of the state are going to inspect the ... major Ohio River, Tennessee River, Cumberland River, Lake Barkley and Kentucky ... bridges in the worst zone (a handful of counties in IDOT District 9 at ... IL near the epicenter of the quake. ...
      (misc.transport.road)
    • Any reasonable Internet duplicate left?
      ... So I went on the MSN Gaming Zone, as I ever more rarely do, and went to the Bridge room. ... They say they want us to try their other games, but all the other card games on Zone that I might actually want to play, I'm perfectly happy with Pogo or Yahoo for. ... But I really don't want to subscribe to OKbridge. ...
      (rec.games.bridge)
    • Re: Bridge Base
      ... Derek Broughton wrote: ... Of course your computer would not certify it - it competes with Microsoft ... Not any more MSN closed down Bridge on the Zone. ...
      (rec.games.bridge)