Re: need help please

From: +Elmo_Tech (elmogeek_at_iglou.invalid)
Date: 08/05/04

    Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 07:43:25 -0400

    Pauline Vonnes wrote:

    > I can get into zone, sign in, get into bridge, but not
    > into a room. I get an error message and no friends list.
    > I have talked to my DSL suppport, Bernie at 877-635-7019
    > and Patrick at 425-637-9308. I have tried without success
    > to refresh browser, deleted cookies, and shut off power
    > supply to modem. The problem occurred this morning. I
    > was in the room playing bridge, changed tables and forgot
    > to put cursor into chat line and froze. I had to hit
    > control, alt., delete to get unfrozen, which I have done
    > many times. Then I could not get back into a room.
    > Please help me.

    Did this problem go away when you rebooted the system?

    Try one of these free online virus scans for your many crashes. Also
    look into Spybot, or Ad-Aware:

    This one has a choice of a Quick or a Complete check
    http://www.pcpitstop.com/

    Symantec
    http://security.symantec.com/default.asp?productid=ssr&langid=ie&venid=sym

    <url:http://security2.norton.com/us/home.asp?j=1&venid=sym&langid=us&plfid=20&pkj=IHBEXIBVEMBQAUWZKTK>
    then click the Security check link.

    http://housecall.antivirus.com/ free online virus scan

    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.