Re: error message for MSN messenger games (i have nowhere else to go!)

From: Jill (dragontalon87_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/03/04

    Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:49:27 -0700

    the single player games do work, with no problems, no
    prompts(because i already have flash and stuff like that
    downloaded and installed) but the msn messenger games
    still do not work. As I have said before, when I click on
    one of the msn messenger game links to invite a friend to
    play, nothing happens. when I accept an invitation to play
    from a friend, I get the error message I posted previously.

    and I don't know what 'Heartbeat' is for I do not have it
    installed, nor do I have a link to it and nor am I
    interested, but I thank you for trying elmo.

    I'm still having my problems, is there anything else that
    may work that I don't have to wipe my hard drive for?